10 Ways Your Gift to United Way of Lincoln County Creates Change
- Your gifts create results. Gifts to United Way help people become self-sufficient members of our community. Your support helps United Way address today’s needs and work to reduce dependency on safety net needs in the days ahead.
- Your gifts stay local. Contributions stay in our community. People living in Lincoln County are the recipients of funding through United Way, either through direct support of United Way member agencies or through special outreach projects, programs and initiatives.
- Your gifts help the most people. Your gifts to United Way have a broad outreach. When combined with those of your friends and neighbors, they touch 1 in 3 people in our area each year.
- You put the “fun” in fundraising. United Way campaigns can be a fun, morale-building effort among your peers and co-workers and are used as team-strengthening exercises, which benefit not only your workplace, but others outside of your organization.
- Your gifts bring people together. Gifts to United Way bring together business, government, education, and social services to address the most pressing community needs for the long term. Your gifts create a bridge for those who need a little help toward a better future for themselves and their children.
- Your gifts inspire others to do more. Feel good about giving, knowing that your donations directly help those who need help the most. We all want to know that we’re making a difference and helping create change. This is the perfect avenue for building a sense of community and purpose.
- Your gifts demonstrate your care about our community. Your gifts help United Way focus on people and issues close to home: food, housing, health care, emergency services, children and youth, employment, people with disabilities, and older adults in our county - in other words, the big issues. Your gifts demonstrate your own commitment to the health of our community.
- Your gifts are used efficiently. Low administrative and fundraising costs mean more money goes to services in the community. Donations are wisely invested in high-quality, results-oriented programs through the social service sector, and projects reach people in high need areas of the county when emergency situations arise.
- Your gifts create a partnership. You want your neighbors to enjoy the quality of life that comes from a caring community. Since 1960, United Way of Lincoln County has been here, working in partnership with others in the community to improve people’s lives.
- It’s the right thing to do. Simply put, giving to United Way is the right thing to do for the long-term health of our community. Your contributions ensure that people have an opportunity to break the cycles of poverty, violence, and hopelessness and replace them with self-sufficiency, security, and hope.
How can I donate online?
You can select how you wish to donate to your United Way of Lincoln County - via PayPal (for credit/debit cards), mail a check, or request to be billed.
If you would like to donate by mailing a check or you want to be billed for a pledge, you may click here.
If you would like to donate by credit card via PayPal, you may click on the Donate button below.